to Visit District 9400
- It is VERY affordable
- Plenty of sunshine
- Awesome Wildlife – Visit the Kruger National Park or any of our other private game parks within our District
- Our beautiful scenery – We have many breath-taking elements
- Our outdoor lifestyle – great Golf courses, sky diving, walking tours/hiking, rugby, soccer and Braai
- Visit 4 different countries within D9400 South African Northern Provinces – Visit Kruger National Park, Cradle of Mankind, Cullinan Diamond mine. eSwatini is well known for its culture, Botswana for its Abundance of wildlife and booming diamond industry and Mozambique for its beautiful beaches and extensive natural resources
- Fantastic host families (Rotarians) – Southern Africans are amazing hosts and know exactly how to give visitors a good time
- Ethnic and Cultural Diversity – Let us take you on a wonderful cultural journey.
- Lifelong friendships
- Visit numerous Rotary projects with an opportunity to partner on one of our many Rotary projects within the District. One of our District’s major projects is the Rotary Family Health Days, this program provides free health care services to tens of thousands of people in underprivileged communities. The program addresses Africa’s most pressing health challenges including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and reproductive health as well as conditions such as diabetes and hypertension. An important component is immunizing children against polio, measles and other vaccine-preventable diseases. Unsafe water, inadequate sanitation and poor hygiene results in a high number of preventable deaths of children. Our second largest project involves water and sanitation and so improves the lives of people living in rural communities.